top of page

The Power of Thanks

Updated: Aug 23, 2018

A huge refrain for Uplift is gratitude, which seems particularly fitting for this week. It is so powerful. 

First off, your perspective drastically affects your reality.  Only 10% of your external situations predicts your happiness. The other 90% is how your brain processes the world. Spend time focusing on what is going right in your life, not what is going wrong. 

Secondly, gratitude can improve your relationships and support system. Tell your partner how grateful you are for something they have done for you. Make it specific and genuine. As an added benefit, studies have shown that gratitude doubles the likelihood of someone helping you again. 

Right now, I’m really thankful for you guys.  I started with the goal to write something everyday to help get my program down on paper.  It’s been so motivating to see the positive reaction.  

Thank you!

We are grateful for having you as our inspiration. Just like what we do here in Uplift, keep the gratitude meter high, and let the law of attraction work in your favor.


Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page